Monday, April 4, 2011

Where have I been? What am I up to?

Yes, part five of the sacque draping is coming soon. The front is important!

However, I've been sidetracked, or rather I should say, this was the project that sidetracked me from what I was working on and I'm back to that. You see, in less than a month (*faints*), I'm going to be in the Costume Con masquerade in an as of yet unfinished dress. It's totally doable in the amount of time I have, but I've gone into manic sewing mode because it's rather stressful that it isn't done. My masquerade dresses have always been done long before the masquerade!

Anyway, each tutorial takes about an hour to write, which isn't so bad, but the more time I spend on the computer, the less I feel like sewing afterward. So the tutorial is on hold for the moment. If you click on any pictures though, you'll go to the Flickr set where you can browse the rest of the pictures.

So, there's my excuse! It is coming though. And there will be a ton of spotty dress pictures and information after the masquerade :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to it - and because I'm following your progress on LiveJournal as well, I'm one happy follower. And you shouldn't worry about your readers too much anyway - just do what you have to do at the moment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet!

    Mainly, I don't want to let myself go too long between updates and get into that habit. So a short post!

    ReplyDelete